Friday 3 January 2014

New Year’s Writing Resolution

Besides my regular New Year’s resolutions to be fitter, have fun and stop my habit of supreme procrastination, I also decided to have writing resolutions for 2014. Especially because they are more likely to be achieved than the ones mentioned above – except „having fun“ that one usually happens on its own and just underlines how „low effort“ I can be.


So without further ado, here are my goals for 2014:

  1. Publish my first novel „Celtic Forest“ (more info on that coming soon J )
  2. Write the last few chapters of Book 2 of the „Celtic Forest Cycle“
  3. Finish editing my children’s book – Fred, the frog, will be at large later in 2014
  4. Nagging my sister into finishing her first novel: in my biased opinion she is the better writer
  5. Continue blogging on book marketing tipps: happy to hear what you would like me to write on next…
  6. Meet and exchange thoughts with other authors and writers
  7. Refine some of the other rough drafts lurking around on my desk

Let’s see how many of these I can tick off at the end oft he year. So far I am confident though that 2014 will be a great writing year.


What are your plans for 2014? Any Writing Resolutions in the new year?



No comments :

Post a Comment